INDIE ENTERTAINMENT SUMMIT is happening on August 5-8, 2015 in the Heart of the Entertainment Capital, Los Angeles, California, with 4 big days of Workshops and Panels, over 100 industry-leading speakers and over 100 Bands and DJ's ROCKING live concerts and music showcases!
THE CONFERENCE is headquartered in N Hollywood, with venues in Hollywood & Universal Studios, with the IES Hub at THE FEDERAL (5303 Lankershim Blvd, N.Hollywood, CA 91601)
MIKE ROBINSON aka BIG MIKE
ARNOLD ‘Big A’ WHITE
BARON KEVYN NELSON
Benny the Breeze
Damien ‘Dame’ Ritter
DARNELL ‘OG CUICIDE’ PRICE
KANNON ‘CAVIAR’ CROSS
Roslynn Cobarrubias Co-founder & CMO mydiveo
SHAWNDEL ‘JAZZY’ ROSA
Shawndel “Jazzy” Rosa
more to be announced
- Mike Johns is the Founder and President of Digital Mind State. Digital Mind State is a creative marketing & consultancy agency that specializes in making the iconoclastic the new cool by providing a platform for cutting-edge concepts and theories via...This year’s IES ROCK HONORS Wed Aug 5, will be a historic night only for IES Attendees, & will be induction a trio of icons on their 40th Anniversaries – Including LEMMY & MOTORHEAD, The RAMONES & THE RUNAWAYS (actually 40 years to the day, th...
- IES SONGWRITER HONOREE Diane Warren is one of the most prolific and successful songwriters of our time. Her songs have been featured in more than 100 motion pictures resulting in six Academy Award® nominations. Additiona...Damien ‘Dame’ Ritter : CEO / Co-Founder Funk Volume Entertainment One of Hip Hop’s stealth success stories of recent, Funk Volume was built out of necessity. In 2008, Stanford University MBA grad Damien “Dame” Ritter watched his younger br...Darrell Andrews is a Sr. Partner-Manager at a YouTube partnership firm based in Culver City, known as Fullscreen Inc. He can partner YouTube channels with Google Ads so that channels can earn residual income from their videos, based on the amount of ...
- Co-Founder & CEO of INDMUSIC, the largest YouTube Multi-Channel Network for unsigned and independent musicians and labels. Current channel partners include Decon, Mad Decent, IAMSOUND, okayplayer, Baeble Music, Brendan Benson, and ClaraCMusic. Previo...IES is proud to welcome Dan Kimpel to the 2013 speaker roster! ...
- Join host/IES Founder, Jay Warsinske, and music business guru, Dan Kimpel, as they discuss the ins and outs of the modern music business. Acknowledged as one of the Americ...Chang Weisberg is the Founder of Guerilla Union and the legendary Paid Dues and Rock the Bells Festivals, featuring rap and hip hop powerhouses both current and soon-to-be. We're excited to have Chang on board to share his insight from years of exper...
- Violet Brown, veteran industry executive, has signed on to speak at the upcoming IES event on August 7-11 in North Hollywood! Best known throughout the music industry as the Director of Urban Music for two of America’s largest and best known Ent...IES Founder/Host Jay Warsinske interviews the legendary Vicky Hamilton, early manager of Guns 'n' Roses....Join IES' Jay Warsinske, hit producer Dae One, artist/film maker James Wade in an exciting discussion of a producers role in creating hit tracks & developing an artist, techniques in developing one's own sound, standing out of the pack & buil...
- Join IES' Jay Warsinske and special guest, Sydney Alston (DiscMakers) as they discuss artist development in today's industry. Sydney introduces his artist, Major Myjah, as a case study of how he is developing his career. This 16 year old phenomenon p...Join Jay Warsinske and prominent Music/Entertainment Attorneys Ben McLane & Glenn Litwak for a discussion of important legal issues that artists, producers, managers, labels & creative people need to know to protect their rights & maximiz...Episode 16 spins the mic around, featuring Scott Page (Pink Floyd) as he interviews host, industry veteran, and IES Founder, Jay Warsinske, going behind the vision & dream of how I E S was born and the amazing explosion of deals, knowledge, honor...
- Join Jay & the IES crew as they discuss indie tours, festivals, and the concert business with Guerilla Union Founder/CEO Chang Weisberg, veteran executive Darryl Rector and First Dirt, Winners of the "Play Paid Dues" Contest!...Industry veteran and host Jay Warsinske discusses the use of music across multi-media platforms. Jay is joined by special guests, Matt McGuire (CEO of Music Works) and music legend Scott Page of Pink Floyd....Join IES's Jay Warsinske & hit producer/writers Larry Dee & Kyle Townsend (Celine Dion, Keyshia Cole, Beyoncé) for a dynamic talk about writing & producing hit songs in today's market. From Hip Hop to R&B, Pop & beyond, we discus...
- IES Founder Jay Warsinske & legendary manager/executive Steve Lobel (Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony, Sean Kingston, Nipsey Hussle) in a dynamic talk about management, artist development, major opportunities today, the mighty IES coming up, giving back to...IES's Jay Warsinske & Scott Page (Pink Floyd) have a lively conversation with industry leader and business mogul Kevin Hellon, CEO/President of Offstream Entertainment on the state of the ...IES Founder Jay Warsinske & legendary musician/new media guru Scott Page (Pink Floyd) interviewing the President of CD Baby Brian Felsen. As a leader in the indie world & featured speaker at the upcoming IES Conference & Festival, Felsen ...
- Join Jay & the IES Crew with Hit Producer Caviar (T.I., DMX, Cee Lo, Ice Cube) & Bob Hernandez (with Akon's label Konvict Music) for an exciting talk about developing hit Songs & artists, effective promotions, and the state of the industr...Grammy Award Winner Artist -- Producer & Manager, Jay King & media coach extraordinaire Gayl Murphy join host/IES founder Jay Warsinske on a vibrant talk on developing & maximizing an artist's career, media & marketing development in ...Host Jay Warsinske and Jazzy of Jazzy Management discuss the role of a the modern manager and what to look for and avoid when searching for potential managers....
- Episode 6 of the Road to Hollywood features IES' own Alonzo Robinson. As Executive Producer of the 360 Jazz Series as well as the ASCAP R&S Awards from 1990-2010, ASCAP I Create Music Expo, Alonzo has proudly featured established artist such as ...Host Jay Warsinske discuss networking and building your team with Sydney Alston of Disc Makers....
- Industry Vet Jay Warsinke and JoAnne Ledesma discuss launching music careers. Producer Drix joins the conversation on electronic music. Check out Drix at drixmusic.com...The legendary Scott Page of Pink Floyd talks with host Jay Warsinske on social networking and the music industry....