INDIE ENTERTAINMENT SUMMIT is happening on August 9-12, 2017 in the Heart of the Entertainment Capital, Los Angeles, California, with 4 big days of Workshops and Panels, over 100 industry-leading speakers and over 100 Bands and DJ's ROCKING live concerts and music showcases!
THE CONFERENCE is headquartered in N Hollywood, with venues in Hollywood & Universal Studios, with the IES Hub at THE FEDERAL (5303 Lankershim Blvd, N.Hollywood, CA 91601)
IES was envisioned by a group of acclaimed industry veterans with decades of success in the industries who are dedicated to providing opportunities for talent & business to thrive in the ever-changing world of entertainment. Content, Production, Distribution, Marketing, Social Media, Press Coverage, Film-TV-Game-Commercial Placements, Touring, International Business, Finding Investors-Endorsements-Sponsors & much much more are covered IN-DEPTH to expand, grow & potentially explode your career!
The Conference offers attendees an opportunity to learn and grow with over 50 Seminars & Workshops where Industry Leaders share their secrets for success in the business in ALL vital areas of the industry. Speakers include executives from Top Music Labels, BMI, SESAC, ASCAP, GRAMMYS, DISCMAKERS, CDBaby, ADA, INGROOVES, SPOTIFY, PLEDGE MUSIC, KICKSTARTER, PANDORA, TV Program creators, Social Media Leaders, Influencers,Top DJs & Radio Programmers, Leading Blogs – Magazine Journalists, Concert & Tour Promoters, Film Production Companies, cutting edge Tech CEOs and more!
Live Performances will showcase the best bands & artists from around the world in front of the Media, A&R, Attendees and Industry decision makers!
Keith Aichele – America’s Marketivity Expert® – is the Founder and CEO of Misaic. He is an internationally recognized speaker, author, trainer and successful entrepreneur who has a proven track record and passion for rapidly accelerating businesses. He is a Keynote at America’s largest trade show for entrepreneurs and small businesses, reaching 14 major US cities and over 100,000 entrepreneurs. Every business and entrepreneur must master the science of marketing to achieve extraordinary, sustainable success. In this powerful keynote, Keith will share some of the secrets he’s been asked to teach at one of the top 5 universities in the world, enabling you to begin building an Extreme Marketing Machine. Imagine having a systematic approach to generate a continuous stream of customers and followers, converting more fans into paying customers, and maximizing your limited marketing budget. This keynote will start the journey to elevating the marketing of your entertainment business or career to the next level!
The Songwriting School of Los Angeles™ exists to inspire, instruct, and empower you to create work of meaning and value through outstanding education, top-flight services, and a network of mentoring and support. We offer songwriting classes, private lessons in songwriting, guitar, piano, bass, drums, and voice, on-line classes and lessons, special guest events and master classes, and a professional recording studio. We believe in the importance of education in music and writing, and we pursue a mission of public service to that end.
- The Songwriting School of Los Angeles™ exists to inspire, instruct, and empower you to create work of meaning and value through outstanding education, top-flight services, and a network of mentoring and support. We offer songwriting classes, priv...Kendall Rucks, is an artist to watch. From her mature and spectacular vocals to her haunting and poetic lyrics, she’s at the precipice of one exciting ride. Like many, Kendall began singing at a young age and at 12 came to the attention of l...Heart Avail is a modern rock band based in Washington state. Band founders Aleisha and Greg found each other through internet radio and mutual admiration in 2009 and discovered they both had a similar love of a hard rock sound mixed with the classica...Grant was born in Jacksonville, Florida about 60 miles from the Georgia state line. His dad was a pilot in the US Navy, so the family moved around a lot during Grant's childhood, living in Corpus Christi, Texas, San Diego California, Pensacola Flor...mydiveo is a global talent discovery platform & creative network fostering creative collaborations and new connections between artists, music lovers, music industry professionals, talent scouts and brands...
- XCEDERA TWINS The identical twin brothers and recording artists have been in the industry and have worked with many celebrities including: Missy Elliott, Sisqo, Nelly and others! The twins take pride in performing, and producing q...AirPlay Direct is a digital delivery system developed for artists, radio programmers & music industry professionals. Send secure broadcast-quality music & digital press kits to radio stations, boo...Emelyn is an award winning Los Angeles based singer-songwriter who fuses pop, jazz and country music to create songs that truly capture the heart. She started playing piano, singing and composing as a little child growing up in Ukraine, where she had...Michael Allen’s release of his new hit singles “We Need Us” and “Cowgirl Touch” begins the first musical offerings of his country magnum opus “I’ll Miss Being Your Ten”, and displays his potential of being considered one of country mu...
- Los Angeles native band (Fused By Defiance) formed in 2012 and signed to Wright Records/Sony Records in 2013, have created a unique sound combining roots ranging from Hip Hop, Metal, Funk, Reggae and Latin cultures. Fused By Defiance (FxD) composed o...We are Howl at the Moon, the World's Greatest Rock N' Roll Dueling Piano Bar. From Journey to LMFAO, you say it, we'll play it. Our entertainers use your requests to perform a high energy rock show all night. Take our party to the next level by enjoy...We bring the funny! Come see me or any of the great comics who grace my club! ...PARKING: Structure is located at 11144 Weddington St. next to the Art Institute (PLEASE NOTE: THE LOT IS ALSO LABELED AS "5250 PARKING"). With a Laemmle validation, parking is $2.00 for three and a half hours and $1.25 every 15 minutes thereafter. ...Imagine a website without any charge where it is possible to discover new songs, emerging artists, to share one’s preferences while supporting creation. Kizym offers to the artists the freedom to share their music by giving them the opportunity to...
- ...Not just a sound but musical poetry, this is Enter The Paradox. The band Enter The Paradox is a melting of styles and sounds forming a new and exciting experience that has been evolving since frontman Brian Bolen first started cutting tracks in Lo...Music Gateway provides an extremely simple yet deadly effective platform for our users to connect, work, collaborate and hire other users for their services. We create free work opportunities on a global scale. Whatever your role or level in the musi...Hailing from Inglewood, CA Tia P. is a driven, passionate and charismatic talented artist, producer, musician and songwriter whose lyrical prowess is unmatched. Influenced by the likes of Missy Elliott, Pharrell Williams and Lauryn Hill, Tia..."Digital content meets network marketing." From Indie music and books to film Yipida is a new e-commerce platform for artists to not only sell their content but monetize their fan base through a referral programme. As an artist you are rewarded for a...Mixologist Mikk is a Futuristic Urban-Pop recording artist, producer, songwriter, and composer. An aspiring artist-entrepreneur, he recently graduated from the Music Business Program ...
- Swirl was formed by guitarist Duane “DT” Jones in Washington State. The earliest version of the band scheduled a recording session in Southern California, but due to a scheduling conflict the original drummer was a last minute cancellation. One b...“The funk of Mraz, the energy of The Goo Goo Dolls, and the eloquence of Mayer” is what many describe as the music of Erik DiNardo. This Boston-born singer-songwriter prides himself on being unique…a...We're Katerpillar, and the rumors are true: We're the new sound of funk-break/groove-rock music. Our jams meld rock, hip-hop, funk, Latin-inspired percussion, rap... you name it, it's in there. Singer-song...The Sly Digs have birthed a roguish fusion of music across a vast demographic landscape, without catering to the lowest common denominator. Based in Long Beach, CA, they have created their own genre, Sly Fi, by incredibly melding a...The Twitch are a four piece rock band that hails from Vancouver, Canada. They are signed by the Australian record label, Blue Pie Records. The Twitch represents "Rock" in its truest sense and form. Their influences are a kaleidosco...
- Sean James is a multi-talented musician, producer and artist who began his musical career in 2010 with co-composer, musician and producer Kevan Arron. Together they developed U & A Products and are in the midst of creating this del...Founded in 2013 by Los Angeles based artists; Christopher J. Lee, Danny Johnson, and Stewart Forgey...The modern folk music of The Leah Ray Mendez Trio is both organic and earthy in its heart-centered and homegrown California sound. Their songs connect the romance of our inner spirit with imagery of natural landscapes in a poetic a...Cliff was born into a family with strong musical roots and like most of the musicians that he idolized as a kid, he too grew up playing music in the church and sang regularly at home to entertain members of his family. Cliff descri...
- B-Well Bryan Bradwell, better known by the stage name “B-WELL”, is an entertainer, rapper, and songwriter. B-WELL is best known as a lyricist in the North Florida hip-hop rap scene and for being a very talented rapper wi...PRIVET EARTH! is your personal launch into the space of new sound. PRIVET EARTH!” is a unique rock project founded by Ivan Smirnov in Los Angeles in 2007. Currently, the band is one of the top rated...SNEW got it's start November 2005 in Hollywood, CA. For a definition of Snew's sound, how and why they do what they do, let it be said; bands like AC/DC, Motörhead, The Stooges, MC5, The Ramones, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin ...JGM is Jeffrey George Moline, a vocalist and songwriter living in West Hollywood California. JGM is original music composed by Shant Ghahreman and Jeffrey George Moline. JGM is modern classics that are a brilliant amalgam of...Previously signed to Interscope Records, FLOOD is back from a hiatus with a new re-vamped lineup. After a run of sucessful hometown (LA) shows, the band is now in the studio recording tracks for a forthcoming release. FLOODs debut ...
- ARTISTHEAD MUSIC is an artist consultancy firm that implements the planning and administration of a complete line of related services and resources for the music business professional of all career levels. ARTISTHEAD™ was founded by career musician...The Los Angeles Film School is a creative arts college that offers students an immersive experience, world class facilities and a supportive culture where seasoned instructors collaborate with talented, award-winning alumni to help students build pro...Angel City Brewery is excited to be part of the brewing renaissance of Downtown LA by bringing old-world, small-batch, craft brewing to the new world of the expanding Arts District. We are committed to the continued growth and revitalization of ou...MusicDish*China (http://china.musicdish.com) serves as a bridge between East & West, working with major acts from Taiwan (sa. Golden Melody Award winners Jolin Tsai, Mayday, Da Mouth) and China (Shanren) while developing Western acts for the Grea...
- ReverbNation provides over 2.97 million music industry professionals — artists, managers, labels, venues, festivals/events — with powerful, easy-to-use technology to promote and prosper online. Our wide array of distribution and promotional solut...
- Mike Johns is the Founder and President of Digital Mind State. Digital Mind State is a creative marketing & consultancy agency that specializes in making the iconoclastic the new cool by providing a platform for cutting-edge concepts and theories via...
- Damien ‘Dame’ Ritter : CEO / Co-Founder Funk Volume Entertainment One of Hip Hop’s stealth success stories of recent, Funk Volume was built out of necessity. In 2008, Stanford University MBA grad Damien “Dame” Ritter watched his younger br...Darrell Andrews is a Sr. Partner-Manager at a YouTube partnership firm based in Culver City, known as Fullscreen Inc. He can partner YouTube channels with Google Ads so that channels can earn residual income from their videos, based on the amount of ...Co-Founder & CEO of INDMUSIC, the largest YouTube Multi-Channel Network for unsigned and independent musicians and labels. Current channel partners include Decon, Mad Decent, IAMSOUND, okayplayer, Baeble Music, Brendan Benson, and ClaraCMusic. Previo...
- IES is proud to welcome Dan Kimpel to the 2013 speaker roster! ...IES is proud to announce the addition of Director of Guitar Center Artist Relations, Dave Weiderman! Dave will be bringing years of experience to IES to share with all who attend. Check out his biography below for more information! ...
- Chang Weisberg is the Founder of Guerilla Union and the legendary Paid Dues and Rock the Bells Festivals, featuring rap and hip hop powerhouses both current and soon-to-be. We're excited to have Chang on board to share his insight from years of exper...We are highly pleased to announce legendary bass player and music manager, Blasko will be speaking at IES 2013! You do NOT want to miss this year's event! ...Violet Brown, veteran industry executive, has signed on to speak at the upcoming IES event on August 7-11 in North Hollywood! Best known throughout the music industry as the Director of Urban Music for two of America’s largest and best known Ent...
- IES Founder/Host Jay Warsinske interviews the legendary Vicky Hamilton, early manager of Guns 'n' Roses....Join IES' Jay Warsinske, hit producer Dae One, artist/film maker James Wade in an exciting discussion of a producers role in creating hit tracks & developing an artist, techniques in developing one's own sound, standing out of the pack & buil...Join IES' Jay Warsinske and special guest, Sydney Alston (DiscMakers) as they discuss artist development in today's industry. Sydney introduces his artist, Major Myjah, as a case study of how he is developing his career. This 16 year old phenomenon p...
- Join Jay Warsinske and prominent Music/Entertainment Attorneys Ben McLane & Glenn Litwak for a discussion of important legal issues that artists, producers, managers, labels & creative people need to know to protect their rights & maximiz...Episode 16 spins the mic around, featuring Scott Page (Pink Floyd) as he interviews host, industry veteran, and IES Founder, Jay Warsinske, going behind the vision & dream of how I E S was born and the amazing explosion of deals, knowledge, honor...Join Jay & the IES crew as they discuss indie tours, festivals, and the concert business with Guerilla Union Founder/CEO Chang Weisberg, veteran executive Darryl Rector and First Dirt, Winners of the "Play Paid Dues" Contest!...
- Industry veteran and host Jay Warsinske discusses the use of music across multi-media platforms. Jay is joined by special guests, Matt McGuire (CEO of Music Works) and music legend Scott Page of Pink Floyd....Join IES's Jay Warsinske & hit producer/writers Larry Dee & Kyle Townsend (Celine Dion, Keyshia Cole, Beyoncé) for a dynamic talk about writing & producing hit songs in today's market. From Hip Hop to R&B, Pop & beyond, we discus...IES Founder Jay Warsinske & legendary manager/executive Steve Lobel (Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony, Sean Kingston, Nipsey Hussle) in a dynamic talk about management, artist development, major opportunities today, the mighty IES coming up, giving back to...
- IES's Jay Warsinske & Scott Page (Pink Floyd) have a lively conversation with industry leader and business mogul Kevin Hellon, CEO/President of Offstream Entertainment on the state of the ...IES Founder Jay Warsinske & legendary musician/new media guru Scott Page (Pink Floyd) interviewing the President of CD Baby Brian Felsen. As a leader in the indie world & featured speaker at the upcoming IES Conference & Festival, Felsen ...Join Jay & the IES Crew with Hit Producer Caviar (T.I., DMX, Cee Lo, Ice Cube) & Bob Hernandez (with Akon's label Konvict Music) for an exciting talk about developing hit Songs & artists, effective promotions, and the state of the industr...
- Grammy Award Winner Artist -- Producer & Manager, Jay King & media coach extraordinaire Gayl Murphy join host/IES founder Jay Warsinske on a vibrant talk on developing & maximizing an artist's career, media & marketing development in ...Host Jay Warsinske and Jazzy of Jazzy Management discuss the role of a the modern manager and what to look for and avoid when searching for potential managers....Episode 6 of the Road to Hollywood features IES' own Alonzo Robinson. As Executive Producer of the 360 Jazz Series as well as the ASCAP R&S Awards from 1990-2010, ASCAP I Create Music Expo, Alonzo has proudly featured established artist such as ...
- Host Jay Warsinske discuss networking and building your team with Sydney Alston of Disc Makers....Host and industry veteran Jay Warsinske discusses social media with specialist Mike Johns of Digital Mindstate....Industry Vet Jay Warsinke and JoAnne Ledesma discuss launching music careers. Producer Drix joins the conversation on electronic music. Check out Drix at drixmusic.com...
- The legendary Scott Page of Pink Floyd talks with host Jay Warsinske on social networking and the music industry....
ARNOLD ‘Big A’ WHITE
BARON KEVYN NELSON
Benny the Breeze
Damien ‘Dame’ Ritter
DARNELL ‘OG CUICIDE’ PRICE
KANNON ‘CAVIAR’ CROSS
MIKE ROBINSON aka BIG MIKE
Roslynn Cobarrubias Co-founder & CMO mydiveo
SHAWNDEL ‘JAZZY’ ROSA
Shawndel “Jazzy” Rosa